AFPC
LOGIN, REGISTER, OR COCK OFF.
AFPC
LOGIN, REGISTER, OR COCK OFF.
AFPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFPC

This is the forum of Another Frikkin Pwnage Chat

xat AFPCHomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XAT = GAY CITY ONCE AGAIN.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prit
can ban you forever ;D
can ban you forever ;D
Prit

Poasts : 1435
Hotness (°C) : 2147483647
Rep : 4943
Language : South African
Xat Name : Tripseh

XAT = GAY CITY ONCE AGAIN. Empty
PostSubject: XAT = GAY CITY ONCE AGAIN.   XAT = GAY CITY ONCE AGAIN. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 am

The date is Thursday 1st July 2010, and the time is approximately 17:32 BST.

So, we have to start with an epic story, like all reports and problem thread thingies...

I had just packed my school bag for tommorrow (and had a crap, but you don't need to know that...) and I whipped out the Steampower4000 Tablet PC complete with the USB Headset with epic bass, I then pressed Ctrl Alt Delete in one, swift movement, and rapidly typed my password into the password box and striked enter with force. When everything had loaded up, I hit start and selected Spotify. I then double clicked my playlist and Kasabian exploded into my ears. Now the scene was set for some shiz...

...I then opened Internet Explorer with anticipation and selected http://xat.com/AFPC. Everything loaded perfectly, but one, tiny thing was missing...

...the fucking chatbox.

My screen displayed an empty, black space right where the chatbox should've have been. I headed for the refresh button, and waited patiently after clicking it. Once again, there was the blank space perfectly designed for the chatbox. I right clicked the space with frustration and the menu displayed the following:

"Movie Not Loaded..."
"About Flash Player 10"

So I then proceeded to the AFPC Forum to read the unread post in which Arc had posted his latest paper graffiti (the red apik one done with colouring pencils), and then headed to the Rules & Announcements forum to post a topic to deliver the news to you.

The news:

Unless xat suddenly stops being gay, I will most probably not be on xat tonight.

That is all...

Apologies.
~Prit.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/AFPC

XAT = GAY CITY ONCE AGAIN.
Page 1 of 1